Wanderer's Wife (previously Gypsy Wife) is Jen’s top seller. A puzzle of beautiful blocks – a signature style of Jen’s! This clever quilt will keep even the most advanced sewers entertained.
Quilt Measures: 150cm x 173cm (59” x 86”).
This pattern is written for machine piecing.
Skill Level: Intermediate-advanced.
- 2 mts (2 1/4 yards) of assorted fabric for blocks, plains, florals, spots and stripes - fat 16ths work well
- 60 assorted fabric strips cut across width of fabric
- 10cm x 10cm (4")
- 50cm x 5cm (2")
- 3.4 mts (3 3/4 yards) backing fabric
- 1.7 x 1.9 mts (2 x 2 1/8 yards) wadding/batting
- 50cm (1/2 yards) binding fabric
Tutorials: CLICK HERE - I've written a series of free tutorials to help you make this amazing quilt.
This product is unavailable to be shipped from our US based store. We are able to ship internationally from our Australian based store, however international shipping rates will apply. Click here to purchase direct from the design in the US.