A puzzle of beautiful blocks – a signature style of Jen’s, This collection of traditional patchwork elements come together in a modern explosion of colour.
Quilt Measures: 169cm x 171.5cm (66 1/2” x 67 1/2”).
This pattern is written for machine piecing.
Skill Level: Intermediate-advanced.
- 6 - 6.5 mts (7 yards) approx. assorted prints in small cuts (e.g. Fat 1/8th or 1/16th work well. Remember to include geometrics, stripes, florals, etc.)
- 1.2m (1 1/3 yards) solid for sashing, checkerboards and binding.
- 4 mts (4 1/2 yards) backing fabric.
- 2 mts (80" square) wadding/batting
- Template plastic.
- Paper for foundation piecing (copy paper)
Tutorials: CLICK HERE - I've written a series of free tutorials to help you make this amazing quilt.
This product is unavailable to be shipped from our US based store. We are able to ship internationally from our Australian based store, however international shipping rates will apply. Click here to purchase direct from the design in the US.