Inspired by beautiful Parisian parks and a change to the old classic Drunkards Path, The Avenue was born. A hit for all ages – this quilt is perfect for featuring your favourite prints (both brights and back- grounds!)
Quilt Measures: 142cm x 165cm (59” x 65”)
This project is written for hand piecing but with the inclusion of Acrylic Templates, it can be machine pieced.
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate.
Pattern includes acrylic templates.
- 25 x Fat 16ths (10" square) of fabric in a variety of colours and patterns for trees and small border.
- 18 x 20cm (8") cuts across the full width of the fabric in a variety of pattern creams for backgrounds, sashing and outer border.
- 10 small pieces 20cm x 10cm (8" x 4") of fabric for tree trunks.
- 3.4m (3 3/4 yards) backing fabric.
- 50cm (20") binding fabric.
- 1.8m (70") square wadding/batting.
- 1/2" bias tape maker.
- Sandpaper board & pencil.
- Cotton Thread to match.
This product is unavailable to be shipped from our US based store. We are able to ship internationally from our Australian based store, however international shipping rates will apply. Click here to purchase direct from the design in the US.