***** THIS IS A PRE-SALE ITEM. PATTERN WILL BE RELEASED IN MARCH 2023 *****
Maple & Eucalyptus: 100 Block Fusion Sampler is the work of Angie Wilson (GnomeAngel) and Karen Brown (Just Get It Done Quilts). Maple & Eucalyptus is a mix of traditional patchwork blocks and some new never before seen blocks.
This pattern consists of:
- Complete instructions for all 100 blocks constructed via machine piecing.
- Blocks comprise os a mixture of finished sizes ranging from 2" x 2" to 8" x 8".
- Instructions for using Marti Michell templates to complete the blocks. (Machine pieced version only)
- A full list of the templates and rulers that are used to make these blocks. These are optional - blocks can be made with standard ruler and rotary cutter. (Machine pieced version only)
- Printable templates for those that wish to make their own.
- Colouring in sheets for all 100 Blocks
- Instructions for 1 layout options
- TO BE ADVISED
A Note About Fabric Selection: As this is a sampler we want to encourage you to have fun, which is why we've given a total and not a break down (however the blocks are coloured in the pattern showing a possible layout option using 4 colours) for the fabric for your blocks. Have fun with fabric and mix and match cuts to make up a total of 7 yards.
Using the From Marti Michell Perfect Patchwork Templates
Using the Templates and Rulers is not compulsory for making this quilt. The pattern includes instructions for both cutting methods as well as a full set of the templates as printables.
If you’d like to use the From Marti Michell Perfect Patchwork Templates and Rulers the following template sets are used to construct the blocks in the follow instances:
|Template Set||Number of Blocks Used In|
|Template Set A||10|
|Template Set B||58
|Template Set D||7|
|Template Set N||25
|Template Set O||1
|Template Set Q||1|
I also recommend the following From Marti Michelle Perfect Patchwork Templates and Rulers for use with this pattern:
- 6.5″ Fussy Cut Ruler
- 8.5″ Squaring Up Ruler
This pattern is PERFECT for the beginner who's looking to solidify their patchwork skills.
* PLEASE NOTE: Price is reflective of global increase in costs associated with production combined with a more detailed and complex pattern.