The quilt that started it all. Green Tea and Sweet beans was Jen’s first block of the month program and inspired her to chase her dreams as a quilt designer. A puzzle of beautiful blocks, a signature style of Jen’s!
Quilt Measures: 181.5cm x 192cm (71 1⁄2” x 75 1⁄2”)
This pattern is written for hand piecing applique (method of your choosing).
Skill Level: Intermediate-advanced.
- 3 mts (3 3/4 yards) of assorted fabrics. Fat 16ths and 8ths work well.
- 5 Fat Quarters for background of larger applique blocks.
- 1.9 mts (2 1/8 yards) border fabric.
- .65 mts (5/8 yard) fabric for binding.
- 9 mm (3/8") clover bias tape maker for stems.
- Template plastic or freezer paper.
- Cotton threads to match.
- 2 mts (2 1/4 yards) square wadding/batting
- 4 mts (4 1/2 yards) backing fabric
This product is unavailable to be shipped from our US based store. We are able to ship internationally from our Australian based store, however international shipping rates will apply. Click here to purchase direct from the design in the US.